The specialist for optical profile measuring technologyThe background:
Quality assurance during production requires a reliable measuring technology with excellent performance both in a lab or in a production area. Quality variations have to be detected quickly. Neither time nor resources must be wasted due to scrap production.
In order to achieve this target, promex was developed.
What is promex?
promex is an image processing system which replaces manual measurement of dimensions, surface control and the documentation during the profile extrusion process.
The system automatically effects measurement & control and documents the adherence of product parameters to set standards
- Conformity to set dimensions and shapes
- Surface quality
promex offers the complete quality survey of extruded profiles. Off-line systems promex Basic, promex Advanced and promex Expert are available as well as the on-line system promex IL which checks the conformity to set dimensions during the production process and the promex CSI for reliable detection of surface flaws.
- Only flawless profiles are supplied to the customer. This minimises follow-up costs after quality complaints.
- Comprehensive quality assurance during profile production
- Systems are specially configured for the measurement of profiles and thus adapted exactly to the requirements of buyers markets.
- Documented quality for end customers
- Short measuring time independent of the complexity of the profile
- Simple preparation of samples:
promex Expert offers a horizontally mounted holding device combined with the telecentric measurement feature which means that sample cuts do not have to be right-angled but edges can also be bevelled. For a valid measurement, samples must only be flash-less. This reduces preparation time considerably and leads to faster measurement during production.
- Inline measurement:
promex IL which is integrated into the extrusion line checks the profile’s geometry already during the extrusion process. This is a 100 % check that permits early corrections.
- Uniform operation surface:
Construction departments and production personnel all work on a uniform operation surface. Quality assurance is therefore automated and based on centrally generated test schedules.
- Aluminium profiles
- Plastic profiles
- Rubber profiles